Volunteers are a key component of ASGCC’s work. We rely heavily on volunteers for many of our services such as transportation, food and nutrition programs as well as administrative activities like answering phones or helping with large agency mailings. We also use volunteers to help us with fundraising events and other activities. We are fortunate to have very dedicated volunteers throughout the Cape however we can always use more help!
To learn more or to volunteer contact Barry Cook at 508-487-9445 or at email@example.com
What are some of the volunteer activities you can help?
- Answering phones
- Assisting with mass mailings
- Delivering lunches to home-bound clients
- Assemble and/or deliver monthly food boxes from our Hyannis location
- Giving someone a ride to a doctor’s appointment
- Put together “Safer Sex” packets to be distributed.
- Selling t-shirt
- Assisting with events
- Volunteering as a Chef for one of our Tuesday night Local Flavor dinners in Provincetown
- Riding in Harbor to the Bay, Boston-to-Provincetown bike ride
- Swiming in the Swim for Life
How You Can Help
12-Step Meeting List
Cost-Free Comprehensive HIV and STI Testing
336 Commercial Street
Provincetown, MA 02657
428 South Street
65b Town Hall Square
Falmouth, MA 02540